Re: JVC BR-6400TR PAL SECAM NTSC VCR for parts

you have or you want????Dumbass!!!

Reply to
hrhofmann

Hi you easily riled up and irritable piece of shit.

Anyways, it looks like the body of my message was lost.

if anybody needs knobs or parts from one, I'm willing to share before I toss the thing out. I'm in Chicago.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

IFYPHFY.

Reply to
spamtrap1888

Can't find that one in my listing of internet slang - pls spell out!

Reply to
hrhofmann

Sorry -It was late and I had just cleaned out 29 spam messages and was irritable and riled up.

Reply to
hrhofmann

:

I Fixed Your (i.e. CL's) Post Header For You (i.e. CL)

I agree that the original header was ambiguous.

Reply to
spamtrap1888