re-inventing the wheel

I know enough about electronics to know what components to obtain. I know enough about soldering to do the least of it as possible. I know enough about programming to find the right software I need.

So why spend hours re-inventing the wheel when for 1/4 the price of labor I can use the wheels that were already invented?

I don't know. You tell me.

spiny urchin

Because it is FUN!

John :-#)#

John's  Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

And of course the next generation of wizards has to come from someplace. Generally that place isn't the line of least resistance.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs