Re: Hong Kong becomes a dumping ground for US e-waste, research finds

On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 22:01:08 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"

     Why did you LIED and claim it was a quote when you knew it was
not a quote?

--
Shill #3.
Re: Hong Kong becomes a dumping ground for US e-waste, research finds

Only one word in that line was changed. Fair enough in my opinion.

Could you turn e-waste and dates (fruit) into bread? :)

--
   @~@   Remain silent! Drink, Blink, Stretch! Live long and prosper!!
  / v \  Simplicity is Beauty!