Re: Curious about Ooma Caller ID on output

But of course I want the Ooma Telo to transmit

>standard Bell 202 CID packets on its output between the first and >second rings, just like Ma Bell does, so my CID announcer will >still work. > >My first assumption would be that it does exactly that - otherwise >Caller ID would not work on any phone (including a cordless base >station) that's plugged into the Ooma. But I just want to be sure >before I shell out the bucks for the Ooma.

Enhanced Caller-ID To the best of my very limited knowledge of Ooma, desk phone, with a built in CID decoder, works normally when plugged into an Ooma VoIP router.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
 Click to see the full signature