Re: Capacitors at RF

Accursed D>=================

I'm x-posting this to sed so the regulars there can see don't confine your obnoxiousness to that forum alone. The question I posted originally wasn't addressed to you. I always begin my posts to "Gentlemen" in the hope arsewipes like you will read no further and go straight to the next message. Didn't work this time did it? Why you saw fit to overlook that AND to stick your unwanted nose into a subject you know *nothing* about. You think aligning the IF stages of some old radio makes you and expert on RF? You're a no-mark, Allison. You don't design shit. You fix up stuff; that's all. And audio stuff at that - NOT RF. And no one needs a PhD in transmission line theory just to twiddle some pots in a chain of IF cans. A trained chimpanzee could do it. So you were strutting your stuff on a electronic design forum when you know nothing about design. You ignored the fact I'd addressed that post to *gentlemen* and you chipped in your 2c on a subject you know FUCK ALL about AND were foul-mouthed and abusive into the bargain. All probably because you were pissed as usual. You have nothing worthwhile to contribute so just f*ck off back to the gutter where you belong, you hopeless drunken PoS.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Accursed Doperote:

**Wow !!!

That is *quite* a "dummy spit " ..........

Bet the horroble puke punched him mom and chucked his toys about when he was 4 or 5 years old.

And he's still doing it !!!!!!!!!!!!.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Three Things:

  1. Tourette's Syndrome can be partially controlled with strong drugs. But the individual most take those drugs on schedule. This individual does not.
  2. This particular individual is nearing its end-of-life with nothing to show for it, alone, and nothing to pass on. "Bitter" about covers it.
  3. And, it never gives a good result to argue with the Village Idiot in any case, as said idiot is immune to reason and unencumbered by the thought process.

Have a nice day.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
Peter W.