Re-Building Hoover Lithium-Ion Battery ?

One of these Bad Boyz:

Has anybody rebuilt one?

Would I be naive thinking that all I need to do is

- Obtain replacement cells

- Gracefully crack the case

- Figure out how to connect the new cells

- Replace the old cells with new cells

- Close up the case

--
Pete Cresswell
Reply to

Check the charger as well. A nimh version I looked at recently, intermittent shorted wires on the the charger had drained the battery to internal dendriting or such.

Reply to
N_Cook

Per mike:

I think it's finally starting to soak in....

Thanks for the detailed account.

--
Pete Cresswell
Reply to