RCA ITC222 convergence power supply question

Hi. Got an RCA D52W20B here. First off, to get it to run at all, I had to replace flyback, as it was shorted out internally. That made the tv run. However, the convergence power supply is not putting out. It has like 310 volts DC going into it, but nothing coming out, whether connected up or not. I replaced TP630 power transistor as it was open. I can not find any other obvious bad parts on this board. Considered replacing the supply as it isn't very expensive, however there are none to be had according to our local RCA parts distributor, with no expected arrival date.

This leaves me with fixing this one so I can get paid for the tv job.

Anyone have any ideas, fixes or other suggestions about this supply?

Cheers, Danny

Reply to
<djnoble35209

Danny,

you need service manual to throubleshoot this item. This is heavily engineered item that won't run till several conditions are met as part of safety circuits.

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.