Question about changing power supply for Sony FD Trintron KV32FS17 TV

Hi: We have a Sony FD Trintron KV32FS17 TV which is giving us an error code of 2 blinks *there is no video or audio, just the error code). We have been advised that it signifies a short in the power supply circuit and we need to change the power supply card.

Can anyone advise us the part number for the power supply card for this TV and where can we obtain this part.

We will apprecaite the help.

Thanks

Reply to
vin

Google is your friend dumbass.

Reply to
Paige D'Winter

The power supply will be located on the main board, not a seperate replaceable card. Someone must troubleshoot the circuit and replace the faulty components. Replacement boards are not made available or will cost more than the TV is worth.

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver

Some Sony sets did have separate power supply boards, and some boards are available, but you're correct that it's not generally economical to replace a whole board. Power supplies in particular tend to be easy to repair.

Reply to
James Sweet