PROJECTOR NEC MT1040

I have a servicice manual, on this manual speak abaut the service software of Nec proyector.

If any body know this software please e-mail me. I need service sofware of NEC company to the proyector mt1040 or similar

thanks again

Reply to
Alvin

I have a Nec Mt1040 proyector and on screen i see vertical lines all over the screen, the color of the lines is light green.

SOME BODY HELP ME

I thing, the lcd panel error, but i don´t sure it, is posible a electronic fail?

thanks

Reply to
Alvin

of

They're likely not available to anyone who's not an authorized service center. These projectors are pretty much disposable unless you can find another one with a different problem and yank parts from it.

Reply to
James Sweet

"Alvin" wrote in news:v0R%d.362888$ snipped-for-privacy@telenews.teleline.es:

I think you will have a hard time trying to find this software as it is only available to Authorized repair depots. You are out of luck.

I am trying to find somebody who knows how to repair a power supply in the NEC MT830 projector. I can't seem to find anybody who can help me.

The power supply no longer supplies the 300 volt dc voltage to the ballast for the projector lamp. The projector no longer starts up.

thanks.

Reply to
WienerDog

when you say it doesnt' provide 300v dc to the ballast, does the light even light up? Or there's no light at all?

I've found a place who can look at projector power supplies, but in my opinion they're charging too much, $75 + GST just to have a look to give you a quote! I'm trying to find another place that is cheaper... :)

Reply to
t86t