Power rectifier TR100

Anyone have any info on a stud-mounted power rectifier type TR100? Possibly International Rectifier from around 1966.

There are 4 making up a bridge rectifier in an ADT power supply, which I modified in 1976 as a car battery charger. The circuit includes 8 x OC28 in parallel on 4 heatsinks (12.5 x 18 cm). Max rating for an OC28 is 37w.

The electrolytics (3 x 8000 uF/50v) have leaked (not too surprising as they are dated April 1967!), and the supply no longer outputs 12v.

TIA

--
Jeff
Reply to

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:57:02 +0100, "Jeff Layman" put finger to keyboard and composed:

It crosses to an NTE5982 which is a 40A 100V silicon power rectifier:

$$Search?OpenForm

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Many thanks - useful site. BTW, any reason for including the first link?

--
Jeff
Reply to

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 16:49:39 +0100, "Jeff Layman" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Old age :-)

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar