Pot with switch

A standing issue is pots that include on/off switches, lack of availability thereof. Anyone have any suggestions on repairing or replacing these?

NT

Re: Pot with switch

https://www.oldradioparts.net/

Mark Oppat calls himself, with justification, the King of Kontrols.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Re: Pot with switch

We bought out a huge supply of Centralab Adashaft (build-a-pot) as well
as the IRC line of build-your-own-pots from an old radio/TV distributor.

Hope to list all the parts in the next few months, suffice it to say we
have hundreds of sections and shafts and switches....

John :-#)#
                      John's Jukes Ltd.
Re: Pot with switch

Nice one. Thank you both, will pass tis on.

NT

Site Timeline