Pot with switch

A standing issue is pots that include on/off switches, lack of availability thereof. Anyone have any suggestions on repairing or replacing these?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Mark Oppat calls himself, with justification, the King of Kontrols.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33

We bought out a huge supply of Centralab Adashaft (build-a-pot) as well as the IRC line of build-your-own-pots from an old radio/TV distributor.

Hope to list all the parts in the next few months, suffice it to say we have hundreds of sections and shafts and switches....

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
          (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

Nice one. Thank you both, will pass tis on.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr