Portable compressed air tank

** A 400mL "duster" costs almost A$30 from my local parts supplier.

The store next door will sell you 700mL of Jim Beam for A$39.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I have a portable compressor from Harbor Freight, and a 240 VAC 60 gallon industrial compressor and tank in my garage. If I cant reach something with 100 feet of air hose, I use the portable compressor. I like to clean the dust and crud out of equipment before it goes into the shop or into my house.

This is the type of portable I have. I caught it on sale for $40. Then the 60 gallon compressor was given to me when a business moved and it already had a pair of three phase compressors with 120 gallon tanks.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Harbor Freight sells small pancake compressor+tank setups. Item # 60637, Item # 95275

When on sale, it can be ~$40, as I recall. When it runs out of air, you add some electricity and make more.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David Lesher