Popular CD spindle motor part #'s

As you all know we are having more and more difficulty sourcing consumer electronic repair/replacement parts specially in Canada,my local authorized parts distributor stopped selling RCA & SK Thomson parts several years ago and a couple of weeks ago Hitachi and now they might stop selling Panasonic parts. I am looking for as many different part #'s for those popular 6 volt CD spindle motors used in household CD players,mini stereos (book shelf) and portable units (boom boxes),I need the part #'s for the cd spindle motor with a shaft length of 0.90"-0.95" (22.9 mm-24.0 mm)they are the ones with the longest shaft lengths. I have the following part #'s for those Mabuchi motors:

PRB # CD23 Global Electronics # CDM-4 Global Electronics # CDM13 Cathray Electronics # CDM-4 Cathray Electronics # CDM-13 JVC # QAR0130-001 Panasonic # SJGDRF310T-4 (no longer available)

Note:I cannot get the above part #'s locally in my area and I don't have enough parts required to place an order out of province as business is getting slower and slower. Thanks in advance for those part #'s.

Reply to
Sidney

I can supply you wit your hard to find numbers. I salvage those CD roms that are not sold or display models. Motors are like new. I sell single item at reasonable costs.

therepairman at >As you all know we are having more and more difficulty sourcing

Reply to
Whome