PM3070 oscilloscope Y amplifier problem

I recently bought a PM3070 oscilloscope on a second hand market but the precedent owner removed some of the components on the final XYZ board (the one that is just up on the CRT) and I have no Idea of what kind of original components were there?

Could you tell me the markings there are on the transistors and diodes in the Y section ?

Here is the photo witch shows the markings I need : ftp://hackwell.ath.cx/pm3070/xyz.JPG

Many thanx Hackwell

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to