Pioneer VSX-T49X, no pre-amp out.

If you feed a signal into the L,R power amp inputs of this Pioneer VSX-T49X, the speaker output is fine. However there is no pre-out signal on any channel on any source. I did a system reset but still no output. Is there someone familiar with this set that knows of likely faults or modifications that need to be performed?

Thanks for your reply.

--
David Farber
David Farber's Service Center

Would a service manual help? Or have you one already?

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark Zacharias

Hi Mark,

Yes, I think a service manual would help immensely.

Thanks!