Pioneer SDM1407 Projection TV

Hello all, I have one of these sets in for repair. When you turn it on you can hear the EHT come up, but after around 3 seconds it shuts back down into protection mode. So before I get to deeply involved I was wondering if anyone knew of any commonly known problem areas relating to these symptoms. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Regards Anthony

Reply to
Anonymous

Hello Anthony,

i am having the same problem for 2 weeks now (with the 1407). Did you find the solution. I have to unplug the main power for about 5 seconds and plug it back t turn on the TV but i think it will not goes on for a long time !!

Thank you in advance.

Christophe.

Anth> Hello all,

--