Ping Pooh Bear re jack sockets

Hi Graham

Do you - or anyone else for that matter - know of a supplier who holds in stock the Cliff S2 three pole jack with the special nose, as used on Studiomaster insert sockets? I,ve got a 24 channel jobby to refurb and I dont fancy reaming out all the top panel holes!

Regards Ron(UK)

--
Lune Valley Audio
Public Address Systems

Can't you get them from Cliff directly ?

Studiomaster no longer use that pattern I'm afraid.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I haven't tried contacting them directly as of yet, I imagined they would want a pretty big order. but I`ll give em a call and see what they say. I`m thinking that might be one of the lines that they are 'rationalising'

Cheers Ron(UK)

--
Lune Valley Audio
Public Address Systems