Philips TV 28MN1570

Hello,

I have a problem with a Philips TV 28MN1570. After some time of operation the TV turns off and the red standby LED is flashing. To "reset" the Problem the TV has to be turned off and on by the main switch several times. I do not have a schematic.

Does anybody know what may be wrong ?

Oliver

Reply to
Oliver Leibfried

i thought it will have some internal problem ,or insde the tv crt tube may get some problem. the resistance across the crt tube was heated then the tv autoimaticaly goes to the danger mode?

Reply to
gopal_219