PHILIPS PM5515 Pattern Generator: Display problem

Hi....I have an PHILIPS PATTERN GENERATOR, model: PM5515.
There is a problem with the display. Mostly it is dark, but sometime its wo
rking. When it's working, I can see that there are 2 segments out of order.
I have looked everywhere for a new one, but I can't find it.
The display is named: SI35035. Is there someone out there that know where I
 can find a new one (or a used, if its working).

The display is a module, included a 34-bit Shift register/34-bit latches an
d 34 bit buffer/driver for the four 7-segments LED digit. The data is feed
into the module with I2C (SDA and SCL). There is also a pin DISPLAY ENABLE,
 that open up the SDA-signal to the display.
Service-manual is here:

https://doc.xdevs.com/doc/PHILIPS/PHILIPS%20PM%205518%20Service.pdf

You can find the display at page # 39.

Can someone help me solve this problem?