Philips Plasma TV 50PF7320 help needed

Hello. I'm working on a Philips plasma TV 50PF7320 which refuse to start up. I've checked the powersupply output voltages and all low power supplies operate, like 3,3V , 5V, 12V and so on. Also Va supply (70VDC) operates ok. But, the Vs and the other higher voltages for the Y and Z buffer boards does not come up at all. As soon as the powercord is connected to the TV, the powersupply goes on for two seconds, and then shuts down in protect mode. I suspect this is because Vs supply is missing and the undervoltage protection kicks in. I do have the service manual for the set. Unfortunately, in the manual there's a Philips powersupply board, but in my set there's a Samsung board called LJ44-00108C PS-504 PH rev0.7 So even though I have the Philips service manual I'm stuff at the powersupply. Any advice is warmly welcome!

Best regards PAF

Reply to
powerampfreak