Panne

Ecran hyper sombre et baisse de son.

Reply to
Look165

LG tv, very dark screen, loss of sound. I'd check the power supply first.

Reply to
tabbypurr

I thought too, thanks.

Reply to
Look165

st.

Courtesy of Google Translate:

Avez-vous un compteur ESR (comme le compteur Bob's Blue ESR) pour

n avec les capuchons SMD ...

(Do you have an ESR meter (Like Bob's Blue ESR meter) to check the electrolytic caps? Works just fine with SMD caps...)

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
          (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

No, I don't. But generally if ESR is wrong, the capacitor value too ! Anyway, I think of an electrolytic failure.

Reply to
Look165

I agree. We've been using Bob's ESR meter kit in our shop since the late

90s. Handy tool!

John :-#)#

bien avec les

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
          (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

ien avec les

Component testers are very cheap on ebay, and can test cap ESR & much more

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr