Panasonic Z8 Chassis 'Television Magazine' Servicing Article Wanted, Can Anyone Help?

Hi All

Can anyone supply me with the servicing article that appeared in January 2003 issue of Television Magazine page 136 for the Panasonic Z8 television chassis.

Name you price for a scan of this article.

Many thanks.

Darryl

Reply to
Darryl

I have it in front of me right now. Mail me off-group with a valid e-mail address, and I'll get it scanned and sent to you

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily