Panasonic VCR model NV-HD100B shuts down

Hello, All!

My Panasonic VCR model NV-HD100B shuts down when asked to play or re-wind a tape. If I switch on again I hear a noise like a motor is being overloaded and then it shuts down again. If I remove the tape manually It fires up OK, might even play a tape but before long it makes that noise again and shuts down. I don't see anything obviously wrong, is there a stock fault with these models?What should I be looking for ? With best regards, Rubbishrat. E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Rubbishrat

OK,

Reply to
WIGGY

Get a hair drier warm up the power supply if it runs ok when hot change the electrolytic capacitors in the PSU. John.

Reply to
John