Panasonic Tv TC-AV29ZR Schematic or Service Manual

Can anyone help me find a Schematic or Service Manual for a Panasonic Tv model number TC-AV29ZR. I want to fixing a fault on my TV and need more information for it. Thanks Don

Reply to
Don Fletcher

Can anyone help me find a Schematic or Service Manual for a Panasonic Tv model number TC-AV29ZR. I want to fixing a fault on my TV and need more information for it. Please email me: snipped-for-privacy@clear.net.nz Thanks Don

Reply to
Don Fletcher