Panasonic TV

I have a panasonic TV MdL TC P50X1 that won't turn on, I Tried a power supply and no change, The pilot light blinks 10 times when power button is pushed, is that supposed to give me some idea what is wrong? any help would be appreciated. Thank You. Vince

Reply to
Vince Schmitt

From the manual, the 10X code on Panasonic plasmas indicate :

Missing/Shorted F_15V, Shorted Vsus, Missing/Shorted SUB5V, SUB9V, BT30V defective IC1100, IC9003, or IC9004 Unplugged SC20, SC2

The following boards may be the cause: SS, P, A, SC, SU, SD, K

Reply to
John-Del