panasonic POS question

ok, I have a panansonic js170 model POS station in need of repair. on the side under a hidden panel is a external connector, does anyone know if this is for an external floppy drive? and if so, where would I find a suitable one that will work? the POS in question has some corupt DOS files I want to replace but theres no way to load any files as it is now. it wont boot from a CD drive I attached to the ide bus (the bios doesnt support boot from cdrom)

here is a link for reference as to what the POS looks like. any help would be appreciated thanks :)

Heavy G

Why not pull the HDD and put it in a PC to copy the files to it?

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy