Panasonic NNT785SF Inverter board IGBT replacement

I am working a Panasonic NNT785SF microwave that always turns off after working for 2 seconds when it's on. Now I found the IGBT (Toshiba GTGON321) on the inverter board (F66456G01AP) is shot and want to have it replaced with a equivalent. However, I can't the datasheet for the GTGON321 anywhere. Does anyone have the datasheet or the specification for the IGBT? Or recommend a equivalent IGBT that I can buy from Mouser?

Reply to
AnsonS

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:43:35 -0700 (PDT), AnsonS put finger to keyboard and composed:

It's a "GT60N321":

See this discussion:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar