Panasonic HDTV Service Menu

Customer has a 47" Panasonic projection HDTV, I had the model # written down but lost it, anyway it is about 5-7 years old at most. The problem is that the vertical height is a bit off, cutting off letters at the top of the screen. One piece of info I found said to hold down V- and press 0-0-0, but that didn't do it. Can anyone tell me some other service codes for this set, without me having to make another trip just to get the model#? I can't just phone the customer and ask because he isn't physically able to pull the set out. Thanks.

Reply to
Chris F.

Might have a Service Man mode you need to put it into.

If the customer has an HDTV DVR that has a zoom of stretch feature that can also cause problems with picture geometry.

Reply to
Meat Plow