Panasonic ES8092 Shaver- How Do You Get Inside?

Hello Group,

This may be a dumb question, but I'm having trouble getting a Panasonic ES-8092 Linear Shaver opened up so as to replace the NiMH cells. I recall getting a brochure with the razor explaining how to remove the batteries prior to disposing the razor in the trash, but I cannot locate that document. I removed the screw behind the sideburns trimmer and the screws behind the 2 rubber plugs on the bottom, but no joy. The thing still refuses to come apart. I tried emailing Panasonic, but got a nonsense answer. If you have any experience in this please help! Please reply to the Group or email directly to: vigar39 at yahoo dot com. The user email associated with this message is an alias for anti spam purposes. Thanks again.

Reply to
nanu

It is designed not to be opened: The instructions told you to break the trimmer off and after that you can dissemble it presumably by breaking various other bits before you take the NiMH batteries out to throw away. (Don't know if there is another way of dissembling one but I was unable to find any).

Reply to
news.rcn.com