Panasonic cross reference

Hi Group, I'm working a Panasonic TC-P50S2. The tv won't power up and no le
d blinking codes, I found a surface mounted component that is shorted. the
board placement # ZD554 the part #VZPTZ6.2BT well I know it's a ZENER DIODE
, it's from the power supply, I did a ton of research trying to find anythi
ng on it, and I found nothing no datasheet, can anyone help cross reference
 this part or tell me it's characteristics.?

Re: Panasonic cross reference

It has 6.2 in the part number. According to the schematic, it's across
the STBY5V supply bus. I would guess it's a 6.2 volt Zener diode.
Something like this:
https://www.rohm.com/products/diodes/zener-diodes/standard/ptz6.2b-product

-- Adam

Re: Panasonic cross reference