Panasonic cross reference

Hi Group, I'm working a Panasonic TC-P50S2. The tv won't power up and no le d blinking codes, I found a surface mounted component that is shorted. the board placement # ZD554 the part #VZPTZ6.2BT well I know it's a ZENER DIODE , it's from the power supply, I did a ton of research trying to find anythi ng on it, and I found nothing no datasheet, can anyone help cross reference this part or tell me it's characteristics.?

Reply to
Stu jaxon

It has 6.2 in the part number. According to the schematic, it's across the STBY5V supply bus. I would guess it's a 6.2 volt Zener diode. Something like this:

-- Adam

Reply to
Adam

Thank You..