panasonic camcorder NV-GS4

i have got a panasonic camcorder NV-GS4 , when i record the sound dont record unless i put my mouth nxt to the bulit in microphone and speak loud then it does!! So for now i plug a external mic in the socket and use that! I dont think its major issue its just the bulit in mic only works when u speak loud like shout in it! PLZZZ help mee :?

Reply to
babysnoop