OTA broadcasts being phased out?

That may be accurate, but misleading. Assuming the age given was 30,

60% of people in that group are under 17. While most of the people under age 17 have access to a TV, most of them don't OWN it.

It's a little like saying 75% of the people under 25 have never worn a bra. True, but not indicitive of a paradigm shift.

PlainBill

Reply to
PlainBill

, DefecTV).

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

channels.

If that many. My primary use for TV is weekend morning cartoons, and not all that important to me. I think my time would be better spent watching my Buster Keaton and Charlie Chaplin DVDs. Well, i do have some "Avengers" and "The Prisoner" and other good stuff as well.

Sports types may like the cable and sat packages, that is their thing though.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Locally, the main OTA company has been purchased by the huge cable provider. Since then, OTA service has deteriorated in several ways. It is OTA I want, being a cheap sort.

Reply to
Wond