OT: W10 - Candy Crush Saga.

While trying to fix another problem - I found an entry for Candy Crush Saga in a default programs/file associations menu.

There was no option to remove it in that menu and it doesn't show in the add/remove programs menu.

Its not something I would deliberately install, so I can only assume it infiltrated on the back of an app installer.

Any help?

Thanks.

Reply to
Benderthe.evilrobot

I use Revo Uninstaller:

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Thanks - but it didn't show me anything that needed removing.

Reply to
Benderthe.evilrobot

I cant help you, but I have seen the tv commercials for this Candy Crush Saga, and can not imagine how anyone would want to play anything that retarded.

Reply to
oldschool