OT - AC WiFi USB Adapter Suggestions

Residential Home WiFi has interference from hot WiFi neighbors. The must be running watts output.

Had the ISP install a new box that has AC WiFi, dual band etc. They gave me one AC adapter (USB) for my main PC. It is fast WiFi now.

Now I want to get AC to USB Adapters for other laptop PCs. One is Windows XP the other is Windows 10. I see some units do not support Windows 10.

I hope not to pay much more than $20 US.

I see various units coming from unheard of manufacturers. They must have gotten a deal on the chips.

Do I need one with a built-on antenna ? Seems desirable.

Do I need speed greater than 600 ? I do not know how to translate that number to my needs. I'm watching movies on a PC that is WiFi to the viewing PC.

Some units offer AP (access point) capability. That seems desirable.

Suggestions please.

WiFiAdapterHelp

So, yank that adapter and use a real Ethernet wire instead. It's very fast, and doesn't receive or create interferening signals.

The more WiFi devices, the more they interfere with each other. If you only use one PC at a time, you could just move the one adapter around.

Reply to
whit3rd