organizing the "ratsnest", Target 3001?

Since I last posted, I was able to finish circuit board layout in Target

3001 and now have a schematic, but it's all a "ratsnest" of criss crossing wires. I can pull components to other places, but what's the best way to do it? Not nearly as simple as I thought it would be. Is there any sort of guide I could use? Thanks in advance.
Reply to
All Bumbed Up