O.K. Aliens Shot Down Meteor?

"While they have not put forward an alternative explanation for the explosi on, outlandish theories in the past have included a massive volcanic erupti on, a comet mainly composed of ice not solid space rock, a black hole colli ding with Earth and even aliens shooting down a meteor from a UFO in order to save Earth."

Mystery Deepens Over World's Biggest Explosion In Russia Daily Mail - January 23, 2017

mogulah

What was so mysterious about the Chelyabinsk meteor ?

I suppose they did not have dashboard cams 100 years ago for a slightly larger meteor Earth-grazing air-burst event

Reply to
N_Cook

And this has what all to do with sci.electronics.repair?????????

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia

Don't you think aliens are going to want their equipment repaired????????

Oh, that should be in sci.electronics.repair.alien... Sorry, my bad.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998
Reply to
rickman

But the paranoid android got by , not repairing all the painful diodes down his left side.

Reply to
N_Cook