NUM 750/760 CRT monitor schematic

Hi

This also has part number 0216 900 012.

An example is here:

Does anyone know where I can find _any_ documentation on the beast? Preferably a schematic, but a manual might also put some light on it

WBR Sonnich

Reply to
sonnichjensen

When I can't find an exact model, I look for something similar, like this: I run into similar monitors on old CNC machine controllers. Most of the time, they're not worth fixing (i.e. burned screen) so I use an LCD retrofit. Some VESA monitors will do 26 KHz.

If I must buy a CRT:

26 KHz seems a rather odd horizontal frequency. Any hints as to what equipment is the monitor installed, whether it's NTSC, SECAM, PAL, TTL, VESA, or HDMI, and what you are trying to accomplish?
--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Some old Arcade games used EGA monitors running at 25kHz and 60Hz refresh rate to produce 512x384 or 512x768 interlaced. 26kHz fits within the sync limits of these monitors and results in 400 active lines (or 800 interlaced).

Reply to
Jeroni Paul