No volume on a few stations

I have a 18 month old RCA model 20F512T. Recently the volume stopped working on a few channels. I plugged in an old VCR and the volume works fine when I select the channels through it's tuner. Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

Thanks,

SW

Reply to
SW

I've had RCA equipment that wouldn't have audio unless the channels were active. You may be able to set them individually but it may be easier to do a channel scan.

Reply to
T Shadow