New Coax Connector & Adapter Catalog Now Available

Please email or call for your free copy of our latest coax connector, adapter, cable assembly & bulk coaxial cable catalog.

No minimum order

No handling fees.

web:

email: snipped-for-privacy@aaarfproducts.com call: 949 481 3154 fax: 949 388 5448 mail: AAA RF Products, 949 Calle Amanecer, San Clemente, CA 92673 USA

Reply to
AAA RF Products

Do you have a link without having to use the plug in? I refuse to use the plug in as I do not like all the advertisements dancing in my face. If not, there are plenty of other vendors. Thank you.

Richard

Email address is only for google groups log in.

AAA RF Products wrote:

Reply to
gagnonrchrd

What the heck are you talking about? The Macronedia player plugin? Totally harmless. no cookies no spyware. Its just another way of displaying data and pictures.

Reply to
Albert & Btittany Spear

My 2-year old Mozilla can't even begin reading this site- kicks out with error msg I've never seen before, something like: "can't enter site; some data may have been transferred".

Hire 'one true way' M$ heads to work for peanuts to create/maintain your website and you loose potential customers like this. They're trying to sell hardware fer xsakes!

BTW, I am looking, once again, for 3/4 inch coax connectors for nitrogen-cell CATV cable which was free, but sorry you can't have any of our connectors......

--
Dj
Reply to

The all too common focus on Form Instead Of Function. What the pain must be to view that web site over dial-up... This is telling: " 00898 hits since June 7, 2005 " (Most of which are probably NG readers checking on your complaint. :-)

My non-commercial web site gets more hits than that PER DAY.

I run several different web browsers on my linux box here for those occasions when I MUST get in to see a web site. Usually, tho', I don't waste my time -- I just click off somewhere else...

The most infuriating are the home pages consisting of NOTHING but flash eye-candy. (The plus there is that type of web site rarely gets into the Google lists.....)

Jonesy -- who truly believes in KISS.

--
  Marvin L Jones     | jonz         | W3DHJ  |  linux
   Pueblo, Colorado  |  @           | Jonesy |   OS/2     __

I ran into an electronics wholesale website that was built entirely in flash I had updated the crappy Macromedia Flash software less than a week before, and it was out of date already so I e-mailed the webmaster and told them I wouldn't install more software on an already full hard drive to buy parts that were available from people who really wanted to sell, not just advertise. I wonder if they fixed the site, or went out of business? I know a lot of people who won't wait 10 minutes per page to download to be able to look for parts.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You emailed the wrong fella. The webmaster's Prime Directive is to protect and expand the webmaster's job. You need to get the message to the folks who lay awake at night -- wondering how (if) they can stay in business.

More than installing "...more software on an already full hard drive...", I'm tired of spend a large percentage of my "computing time" constantly updating my system(s). Imagine, if you will, devoting that kind of effort on your car, your TV, or your HVAC -- just to get the same 'utility' out of it tomorrow that you got out of it yesterday. sigh...

Jonesy

--

The webmaster was the only address I could find without installing the software and all of the blind e-mails to info@, sales@ and other common business addresses all bounced. it doesn't really matter, because I can't remember the name of the company, even though their flashy trashy website is supposed to make you want to come back again and again.

--

Well, if "sales@" bounces, they can't be all that bothered about doing business...

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to