Need Standby Source For Mitsubishi CS-3135R

This one is dead with no click. If anyone has a service manual for this could you tell me the 5volt standby source and any other standby source that is crucial to power up. If there is a site where I can download the service manual? Also, what pin is the 5Vcc input of the micro? Thanks, Mark

Reply to
markcharles