NEED: Service Manuals for Pyle LCD monitors

Model : PLVHR65M and PLWHR7

6 1/2 in and 7in respectively; mainly used for mobile applications. If you have access/know where to find these PLEASE!! email me. Thanks and take care.
Reply to
Barry & Nikki

What is the problem with them?

I doubt the service manual will help you much.. If you can find them the manuals are usually only board level repair not component. Usually there isn't much you can fix on lcd monitors unless it is the inverter or the lamps.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

Smells like robbery in here... what happened?

--

you

Reply to
Austin Becker

WTF?? Robbery; man someone's sure paranoid. Since you must need to know; some jerk that I purchased them from thought he was an electronics repair guru and managed to bake some of the copper traces off the board and now I need to know where they go to and fro so I can have a better chance at getting them up and going again. You sure have a heck of an imagination though thinking robbery is involved.

Reply to
Barry & Nikki

Reply to
Captain Howdy

You don't have to be a jerk about it.. I was just trying to help telling you to post pictures so we could se what was going on..

From my experience LCD Monitor Schematicss DON'T have much useful info on them.

- Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry & Nikki" Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 8:57 AM Subject: Re: Service Manuals for Pyle LCD monitors

Reply to
Michael Kennedy
*Correction I mean LCD Service manuals.. not schematics since they aren't usually available..

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy