Need service manual APPLE MACINTOSH COLOR DISPLAY M1212

Need schematics for thi Apple monitor (1994)
ahem.. the powersupply makes a buzz only,

--
Inty.Evolution
snipped-for-privacy@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

Re: Need service manual APPLE MACINTOSH COLOR DISPLAY M1212

Try Google - Theres plenty there!

Re: Need service manual APPLE MACINTOSH COLOR DISPLAY M1212

thereare only disassembly and regolation manals
i want hte schematics

--
Inty.Evolution
snipped-for-privacy@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

Re: Need service manual APPLE MACINTOSH COLOR DISPLAY M1212

I have never seen them.  Apple's repair strategy is board level
replacement, so I'd be surprised if any are available unless they have
been reverse engineered.  Let us know if you find any, however.  I have
a couple sitting around that need to be repaired.

Also, I think they were OEM'd from Sony, although I don't know if
Sony's strategy is any different or if you could find the equivalent
model.

--
Nelson

Re: Need service manual APPLE MACINTOSH COLOR DISPLAY M1212

The board is manufactured by Apple Computre Singapore, with a Apple part
number ecc ecc
but i reverse engineeed the secondary power supply, ancd the eht part.
the primary psu, based on TDA4605-2 is same as described in application
datasheet.

--
Inty.Evolution
snipped-for-privacy@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

Re: Need service manual APPLE MACINTOSH COLOR DISPLAY M1212
scritto:
I reverse enginereed almost of the P.C.B (excluding VERTICAL, EW,
uprocessor, RGB)

Re: Need service manual APPLE MACINTOSH COLOR DISPLAY M1212

Apple has never released schematics of any of their stuff, at least one
company out there has reverse engineered much of it but aside from that
you're on your own.

Re: Need service manual APPLE MACINTOSH COLOR DISPLAY M1212
In data Sun, 25 Jun 2006 00:26:41 +0200, James Sweet

But there are schematics of Apple I, Apple II, Mac SE, Plus, 128k & 512k
logic&analogic boards.
But : printers, PowerMac, ecc are secrets :P
Many thanks, i reversenginereed it yesterday night :p

--
Inty.Evolution
snipped-for-privacy@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

Re: Need service manual APPLE MACINTOSH COLOR DISPLAY M1212

http://www.justmanuals.com

Site Timeline