Need repair help on Toshiba Laptop Satellite 1805-S204 LCD screen

Hello, I have the above laptop and it works great and look fine except the LCD screen has "shifted" down on the right side, and what I'm needing is someone who can tell me how to open up the screen portion of the laptop so I can move the screen back into place. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. B

Reply to
Brian O

LCD

someone