Need Modern Maid range help

Hello, I have a "vintage" built-in Modern Maid dual oven range. I can't fine the model number of it, but my question is this: How does the control section (the module to the right of the top oven) slide out from the unit? It seems like the bottom wants to slide out, but the top will not come. I can't seem to see any screws that hold the unit in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Tony

Reply to
TonyZ