Need help with Compact Fluorescent

Need help with Compact Fluorescent for California Home

Our vanity bathroom has a 26W Nutone Compact Fluorescent 2 pin light / with fan - ceiling light. ( the light appears to be about 9 inches long)

It is so dark with this light in the bathroom. I am desperately trying to get a brighter light...I searched all over the internet. Went to Home Depot etc. No luck. Not sure why they do not make brighter lights for 2 pin Compact Fluorescents.

Any suggestions..where I can a brighter 2 pin Compact Fluorescent light.

FYI....I am not handy.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks Anna

Reply to
anna

MULTI-POSTING

is STUPID. STOP IT.

If you MUST post the *same* question to MULTIPLE groups at least learn how to do that properly.

*-*-*-marked-as-Read-in-ALL-*-groups+Newsgroups.line

Reply to
JeffM