Need clues on Magnavox / Philips TV Set

I have been given a Magnavox/Philips 25 inch tv, Chassis 25N101-00EE, manufactured March 1991. The power relay clicks on and off, but no signs of other life. I don't have the photofact, #2738 folder 1. It appears that the power supply is the problem, I suspect the 130 V regulator but don't want to start tearing into the set if anyone knows of Magnavox / Philips family problems, or has a schematic they could e- mail me.

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

Reply to
hrhofmann

Q502 (2SD1555) P/N: 0061 058 70001, or NTE 2302. C504 (.011@1.5kV) P/N: 002508181135 R504 (2700 5% 3w metal film) P/N: 002303372725

Also check C411 (Near Q403 emitter) 100uf / 200V for intermittent shutdown, and look for an open 2.5A pico fuse, check R408 and STR30123 regulator IC.

Reply to
Circuit