Need Cell phone camera lens "cover"

I have an LG VX6000 cell phone that I need a replacement glass lens that covers the camera lens (keeps dirt etc. out of the actual aperture). Its about the diameter of the top of a pencil eraser. Anyone have any clue where anything like that can be obtained? Searching for cell phone parts only gets me a replacement antennae. Wish I needed that at least I would not be wasting anyone's time her. I do appreciate any help anyone can email me. Thanks and take care.

Reply to
Barry & Nikki

refurbishes cell phones and pagers. Maybe they will sell you the part. snipped-for-privacy@rmscomm.com

--