MOSFET question

I have a Tv using an STP4NA40fpi in the deflection; I do not have one
to hand and was wondering if I could fit the higher rated STP6NB80FP
in its place. Both use the same insulated package. Not sure how picky
the equipment is though...

data:
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/SGSThomsonMicroelectronics/mXtstw.pdf
and
javascript:openreq('http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet /
SGSThomsonMicroelectronics/mXyyrvw.pdf')

Any tips appreciated.

Re: MOSFET question

mXtstw.pdf

As long as the minimums are met for the STP6NB80FP the maximum values
aren't a real concern. I wouldn't sub this device in a customer set but
if you are working on your own stuff I might give it a try.