Monitor cable IBM6549 (philips CM2500)

Have just restored EHT to a monitor salvaged from the kerb(dry joints on the FETS in the HOT section). As is often the case, the signal cable had been cut off. I would appreciate it if someone with the schematic could tell me the pinout for socket 1301on the neck board which is where the 15pin D signal cable terminates. Specifically pins 8-13 of this socket, so I can correectly connect another cable.

Regards Russell

Reply to
Russ Verdon

Have sorted the connections, found the uprocessor data and traced the lines. Unfortunately the video is very smeared all over the screen. Also with just the OSD running!!!

the

pinout

Reply to
Russ Verdon

Russ Verdon ha scritto:

Luck !

If this monitor is similar to the G40... but those monitor usually have pinouts writed near the connector... this is the pinout of the cable on the board side (P501) (from up to down)

1) GND 2) R 3) GND 4) G 5) GND 6) B 7) V SYNC 8) H SYNC 9) O/R 10) SYN GND 11) SDA 12) SCL

Pinout of P502

1) CLP 2) CON

Pinout of P503

1) 12V 2) 100V 3) HT 4) G1 5) GND

Pinout of P505

1) V SYNC 2) H SYNC 3) O\R 4) SYN GMD 5) SCL 6) SDA

I.

--
I.
Reply to