modern flyback cross reference?

I am looking into making a circuit that will essentially use a high current flyback transformer. I'd like to use the one here:

However, after ordering from this firm in the past, after I received the part, I was able to find it online from a different firm a lot cheaper. I'd like to know if anyone knows of any equivalent transformers at a cheaper price.

Thanks.

Reply to
-asop-

per.

****Just to note that this was for a different part, not the transformer

I linked to.

Reply to
-asop-

There is a correlation between quality and price.

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

There is that, and there is also the number of times something is handled. If I purchase a part from Mouser, for example, I will know that they got it directly from the manufacturer. If I get a similar part from the likes of Amazon and/or Grainger, I have a pretty good idea that it has come via one- or-more resellers and/or aggragators, each one getting a piece of the actio n.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33